DragonEx Officially Launches in South Korea at 16:00 (UTC + 8) on September 25, 2019. DragonEx has reached a deep cooperate with Tokenpost (Famous BlockChain Media) and Kchain( Well-known Project Incubator Team). DragonEx will cooperate with Korean team to operate DragonEx.KR by using localization strategies. It is a big step for DragonEx in the global expansion journey , and we cordially invite you to join!
DragonEx.KR Core Team:
- Jeff Seo: Head of DragonEx.KR (Business Part)
- He is the head of DragonEx.KR (Business Part) with the goal of making DragonEx known to Korean users and making it the world's bestcommunity-drivenexchange. He has served as a representative of Korea's top Chinese education company, MUNJEONGA CHINESE and has been working on cultural exchanges between China and Korea. He will be leading the way in creating a healthy blockchain ecosystem by creating synergy between the two countries through DragonEX.
- Andy Shin: DragonEx.KR CTO
- He is the CTO in DragonEx.KR, and doing his best to improve DragonEx's technology for localization of the Korean market. He had previously participated in several development projects as a researcher at LG Display for many years, seeing the vision of the blockchain industry, and turning to blockchain development. Since then, As a CTO of KCHAIN, a consulting firm specializing in blockchains in Korea, he dealt with many blockchain projects.
- JK Lee: Business Development director
- He has rich experience in BD parts of various blockchain projects and is ready to amplify business synergy between DragonEx and promising Korean projects.
- Mark Lee: Operation director
- He has worked as a marketing manager for many blockchain projects in Korea and is an expert in the field. He is now managing team with DragonEx KR.
September 25, 2019