Arena of Grid Trading League Cup - Season 2 officially starts, this season has increased the chances of winning more awards.
15:00 on September 26 - 15:00 on October 24 (UTC + 8)
1. The users use Grid Trading to trade the designated trading pair on DragonEx, which is default participation in this event.
2. Using Grid Trading to trade the designated trading pair (DT/USDT, LEO/USDT, HT/USDT, BNB/USDT, OKB/USDT) on DragonEx, the rank based on the total profit of Grid Trading.
3. The event takes place in the form of the league, which is a period from 15:00 on Thursdays to 15:00 on Wednesdays next week. In each period, the top 10 and users who ranked 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55 and 60 could get the reward.
4. There are 28 days in each season. In each season, the top 10 in the weekly rankings are re-ranked in monthly ranking list, and the top 10 users in the monthly ranking list could gain rewards. Users with designated rankings enter the designated list for re-ranking, ranking 1, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 can gain the reward.
5. The ranking awards are as follows:
- Weekly Rewards:
- No. 1 500 USDT
- No. 2 300 USDT
- No. 3 100 USDT
- No. 4 50USDT
- No.5 - No.7 30USDT
- No. 8-10 20USDT
- Weekly rankings 15th, 20th, 25th, 30th, 35th, 40th, 45th, 50th, 60th, 65th, each account receives 10USDT as a lucky award.
- Monthly Awards:
- No.1 10,000 USDT + Glory badge for Grid traders
- No.2 5,000 USDT +Glory badge for Grid traders
- No.3 3,000 USDT + Glory badge for Grid traders
- No. 4 1,000 USDT + Glory badge for Grid traders
- No.5 500 USDT + Glory badge for Grid traders
- No.6 400 USDT + Glory badge for Grid traders
- No.7 300 USDT +Glory badge for Grid traders
- No.8 200 USDT + Glory badge for Grid traders
- No.9 100 USDT + Glory badge for Grid traders
- No.10 50 USDT + Glory badge for Grid traders
- Monthly designated lists rank 1, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 could get a lucky award (20USDT)
- The top 10 users in each period can participate in the monthly ranking; The ranking is not ranked by monthly total profit.
- DragonEx announces the latest weekly rankings every Friday and Monday and announces final weekly rankings every Wednesday. (The ranking list announcement will be postponed if the date conflicts with holidays)The final list for the current season will be released on October 26.
- The ranking is only based on the total profit of designated trading pairs generated by Grid trading within the activity period. The total profit is not limited to a single trading pair but can be participated by multiple designated trading pairs at the same time.
- Malicious scalping is not allowed, and the user will be disqualified from the competition when it happens.
- The token award and the in-kind incentives will be sent out within 3 or 7 business days after the end of the competition. DragonEx reserves the final right of interpretation for the competition
September 26, 2019