The Regulations are formulated by DragonEx to promote the healthy development of the blockchain industry, protect the legitimate rights and interests of investors, standardize the token administration and improve the efficiency of cooperation.
Chapter I Information Disclosure, Inquiry and Investigation
Article 1 Information Disclosure Obligation
Project teams shall disclose in time and good faith all information that may have a greater impact on tokens, and ensure that the disclosed information is true, accurate and complete rather than false, misleading or with significant omissions.
Article 2 Contents of Information Disclosure
The information disclosed includes, but are not limited to: changes in core team members, major technical incidents, changes in the direction of product and technology, involvement of the core team in major legal risk events, significant negative news or public opinion, and other factors that may cause the severe fluctuations of token prices (including unlocking and buyback of locked tokens).
Article 3 Regular Disclosure
Weekly and Monthly Reports: Project teams shall disclose the weekly reports before 12:00 a.m. every Friday and disclose the monthly reports before 12:00 a.m. on the last day of each month.
Annual Reports: Project teams shall disclose the annual report 12:00 a.m. on the last day of each year.
Article 4 Temporary Disclosure
This refers to the disclosure in addition to regular disclosures made by project teams in the case of a special event. Project teams shall disclose the relevant information within 24 hours from the occurrence of the special event.
Article 5 Contents of Inquiry
The inquiry includes, but are not limited to, the fulfillment of external commitments made by white papers or official websites, the tenure and possession of tokens by members of the core teams, advances in products and technologies, the factors that may cause the severe fluctuations of token prices (including unlocking and buyback of locked tokens), the doubts from DragonEx users, and clarify rumors.
Article 6 Cooperation Obligation
Project teams have the obligation to actively cooperate with the regular review and special investigation of DragonEx. At the same time, the project team should actively respond to or rectify the matters reported by the investors, the doubts of the news media, and the risk reminders from the regulatory authorities with jurisdiction. Project teams that fail to cooperate will be handled by DragonEx in accordance with the Regulations.
Article 7 Review and Investigation
Project teams which apply for token-listing shall accept the review and investigation of the project from DragonEx, meet the relevant requirements and list their tokens on DragonEx according to the specified procedures.
Article 8 Requirements of Tokens Moved from NEW to Main Markets
Tokens listed on DragonEx will be added in NEW and could be moved to main markets if the token meets the following requirements:
1. Compared with other trading pairs on DragonEx, the daily average trading volume of the token is more than 15K USDT on that month.
2. There are no severe problem of the token during the period when the token is listed on DragonEx and the project team shall disclose and update their relevant information to DragonEx in time.
3. The development of the project shall be sustainable, the product shall be updated regularly and frequently and the atmosphere of the telegram group shall be active.
Article 9 Risk Reminder
DragonEx has the right to move the token from main markets to NEW market according to the following cases and publish the relevant announcement to remind users of the risk:
1. Project teams don’t disclose relevant information in time.
2. In consecutive two months, none of the trading pairs of the tokens has an average daily trading volume more than 15K USDT or other equivalent tokens
3. It is considered necessary to move the token from New market to main market through the comprehensive evaluation of inquiry, regular review, special investigation or on-site investigation.
4. Other circumstances identified as serious violations of the Regulations by DragonEx.
Article 10 Tokens Delisted
DragonEx has the right to delist tokens in the New market in accordance with the seriousness of the cases:
1. In consecutive one month, the trading pairs of the tokens on DragonEx has an average daily trading volume less than 1K USDT.
2. In consecutive one month, project teams don’t disclose weekly, monthly, annual reports, and other relevant information in time.
3. It is considered necessary to delist the token through the comprehensive evaluation of inquiry, regular review, special investigation or on-site investigation.
4. The cases identified as serious violations of the Regulations by DragonEx includes but are not limited to the damage of the benefits of DragonEx and its community, the break of the project team which results that the development of the project cannot be continued, the manipulation of the market price, serious concealment of the truth or fabrication of facts, etc.
5. Project teams ask DragonEx to delist their tokens.
Chapter II Supplementary Provisions
Main Market: Refers to USDT, ETH and BTC market on DragonEx
New Market: Tokens listed on DragonEx for the first time will be added in New market and could be moved to Main market if the token meets the relevant requirements.
Please send weekly, monthly, annual reports by mail to email@example.com .
The Regulation applies to all tokens, except the public chain project which should be evaluated according to the reality.
DragonEx shall have the right of amendment and final interpretation of the Regulations.
The Regulations shall take effect from January 2, 2019.
January 2nd, 2019